· Tuesday, June 14 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. Both parents are encouraged to attend.
· Public Library of Mt Vernon and Knox County, basement meeting rooms, 201 N. Mulberry Street, Mt Vernon, OH. Parking is available in the lot behind the building or on adjacent side streets.
· No childcare is provided; it’s a boring meeting for kids so please arrange a babysitter.
Two kinds of Home School 101 help are needed, now through June 14:
1. Pray for the evening and those who will attend. Some years, the battle is obvious (posters being ripped down, a combative parent in attendance); other times it’s more subtle (problems with the Library’s air conditioning or a malfunctioning printer). Pray that we would communicate the many blessings of homeschooling with clarity and with love.
2. Help us advertise! If you know a potential homeschooler who has questions about the event, please invite them to contact Melanie Hexter at email@example.com or 740-397-8996, or direct them to www.kcchsa.org for the details.